We Guide you through Services

GFGSA can advocate for grandparents and refer them to relevant Government and Service Providers including:

  • Centrelink
  • Department of Child Protection
  • Respite Care
  • Other Community Organisations
  • Lawyers
  • Housing SA


GFGSA refers clients to the Grandparents Advisor who can go through the Centrelink payments with you.

Respite Care

GFGSA provides assistance to enable grandparent carers to access affordable school holiday care programs.

Legal Process

We can guide you through the Legal Aid application process

Application for Legal Aid

Other Services

GFGSA helps grandparents enrol grandchildren at school using the Informal Relative Caregiver’s Statutory Declaration form.